You can easily add an item from a catalogue to your estimate, and view the item that you have added.
- Inside estimate costings, select the category you wish to add the item to
- Click the + button to add a new line
- Click the search button to find the item in your catalogues
4. The search panel will appear - you can use this to search for the item you wish to add
5. When you have found the item, click it to select it
6. Once you have selected the item from your search, the estimate line will update with the information from your catalogue.
7. Note: You are now able to see a label containing information about the catalogue item that you have added onto your estimate costings.
8. When you are happy with your changes, click Save to save your work.