Click on Estimates, this will open the estimates sub tab.
Click on All to see the total number of estimates in Buildxact. Listed underneath are those estimates and their status.
When you begin an estimate, the status will automatically be set as 'Draft'
There are manual statuses (In Progress, Not Sent, Final, Sent, Awaiting Approval and Digitally Accepted) that can be applied to estimates to track their progress.
There is one automatic status change and that is all estimates that have been converted to a job will automatically change to Accepted.
6. The statuses can be found, and changed, by opening the estimate, and clicking on the drop-down menu to the right.
Job statuses are totally dependent on the schedule within the job.
7. If you have tasks set up in the schedule with no progress assigned, the tasks are greyed out.
8. This is reflected in the Progress bar at the top of the job.
9. The job will be counted as "Not Started" status in the menu on the left under Jobs
10. When progress is added to the tasks, they become orange
11. This also shows progress on the Progress bar in the job
12. To mark tasks as completed (green), click within the task row
13. You can then choose to click the Edit button or Toggle Progress along the row using the toggle arrow.
14. Selecting Edit, will give you the following pop-up page
15. Click on the '+' button until the progress % reaches 100% and the Status box turns green and reads 'Completed'.
16. Click Save.
This will move the job to Completed in the job menu.
It's possible to mark the entire job as completed (without having to mark each task as complete) by following the steps in the following guide.