Supplier and Contractor price lists can be uploaded into Buildxact in an Excel format.
Price list Import Template:
This template will give you a great guide to formatting your price catalogue before loading it. We also get users send it to their suppliers from time to time as a guide for them on the format of list you need.
Tips for price lists:
- Make sure row 1 is headings (see the attached template)
- Avoid formulas
- Avoid photos
- The max length for any cell is 250characters when loading price lists
- Item Code must be a unique value. See below for how to highlight non-unique values
Watch this video to guide you through the process of uploading price lists in Excel format.
How to highlight non-unique values in a column:
Firstly, highlight cells you wish to check for duplicates, then:
- Click Home
- Click Conditional Formatting
- Click Highlight Cell Rules
- Select Duplicate Values
How to bulk remove duplicates
- Click a cell in the column you want to remove duplicates in
- Click Data
- Click Remove Duplicates
- Select the column to check, generally you'd just choose one eg: ItemCode
- Click ok
- You will get a message saying how many were removed and how many remain.
Buildxact price list:
For an Excel version of the Buildxact price list use the link below. This is so you can use it as a starting point for your own price list, then upload it into Buildxact