Audience - builders
Read time - 2 mins
Article contents - How to steps
Correcting the orientation of your plans, and deleting those you don't need, will allow you to scale your drawings accurately and streamline the process of creating take offs.
Select the plan to want to rotate.
Use the left arrow to rotate anti-clockwise.
Use the right arrow to rotate clockwise.
Use the two arrows to flip the plan.
Use the trash can to delete the selected plan.
6. Click on the cog icon to show the menu.
7. Print allows you to print out plans or takeoffs.
8. Email to email the plans or take offs.
9. View Fullscreen expands the selected plan.
10. Delete all will delete all the uploaded plans.