You can create a create note for a partially or fully receipted purchase order, for example if there has been a shipping error or wrong items shipped.
In Buildxact you can create a credit note based on quantity or cost.
Note: if you're connecting to an accounting system this will either sync through as a negative bill, or in the case of Xero will create a credit note.
1. You'll need to have an existing Purchase Order at the status of at least 'Sent'
2. Open up your Purchase Order
3. At the bottom of your Purchase Order you'll find an area for Invoices/Receipts
4. Here you will want to click the green add button (1) to create a new payment to the order
5. At this point you'll have a new screen up where you can see your order items. You'll be able to add new items (1) that may have been sent via error, or simply mark an item in credit by setting the quantity as a minus value (2).
6. Add a reference number and then you'll be able to mark the order as part-received or received.