You can now add an Item code to Catalogue items, making it easier to choose the right item, as well as making Catalogue updates easier when descriptions change.
- Navigate to "Catalogues" and select the catalogue you wish to update
- Note the new "Code" column. This is where your item codes should be entered
- Click the Edit button to switch into edit mode and enter Item codes
- Enter your item code in the field called "Code"
You can also add Item codes through the import.
- Select the Catalogue you wish to import
- Click the "Cog" icon and select "Import from Excel"
- Click "Browse" to choose the Excel file you wish to import
- The system will let you choose which fields of your file you wish to match to the fields in the Catalogue
- Select "Item Code" to map to the field on your spreadsheet that contains your item codes
- Map all the other fields from your spreadsheet
- Click Next
- The system will give you a preview of what you are adding, and you can remove the checkbox on any item you do not wish to import to the Catalogue
- Click "Import" to bring the items into the Catalogue