Click on "My Business" at the top right of the screen, then choose "Business Details from the sub menu.
- Right click on the logo in the logo panel (for Mac users = click + CTRL)
- Select "Copy image address"
3. Click on "Integrations" in the Navigation menu
4. Click on "Integrations" in the sub menu
5. Scroll down to "Email" and click on the settings cog
This will open up the Settings pop up.
6. Place your cursor where you would like the logo to sit in your signature
7. Click on the image icon
8. Right click onto the URL field (for Mac users = click + CTRL), and paste the copied data from step 2
9. The preview will show the logo
10. Click OK
This will then take you back to the signature screen, where your logo will appear
10. Click "Save & Close" and this signature will now appear on your emails from Buildxact.