- In the list of jobs, you will see the job dials against each job
- Percentage of the schedule that has been completed
- Percentage of the estimated budget spent so far. This budget will alter after the addition of a variation.
- Contract /Completion percentage job : The percentage of the contract total invoiced so far, including variations.
Cost plus job: The percentage of the actual expenditure amount invoiced so far. This will be more than 100% once markup is added.
- The comparison of actual money spent against money invoiced, including variations. During the job this shows whether you are cash flow positive or negative and by how much. At the end of the job it shows the gross profit made on the job.
6. Once in the job, the progress bar in the job banner reflects the same data as the dials.