In the Estimate, click on the Specifications tab
- Click the green "+" button to add a Category
- Enter the category name
- Click the green "+" button to add items to the Category
- Enter the item description
- Click "Save" when done
Nominating from "Estimate Costings" screen
6. Open the Category
7. Find the item you want to mark as a Specification
8. Click the "S" button to right of the item
These items will now populate in the Specifications tab, where you can also add photos or images
9. The Category name pulls through from the Costings tab, expand this
10. The item from the Costings category
11. Click the edit pencil
12. Click the image icon to add an image
Creating a preset
Creating a preset allows you to re-use the Specifications on any future estimates. This is useful if you have standard list of Inclusions and Exclusions.
13. Click on the cog icon
14. Click "Save as preset" and name it
15. To use the preset in future projects, click the cog icon,
16. Apply it from the bottom of the menu.
17. You can save multiple presets.
Once applied, they can then be edited for this specific project without changing the original preset