Supplier and Contractor price lists can be uploaded into Buildxact in an Excel format.
Price list Import Template:
SEE HERE for a template to help you with the formatting of the excel document, also the video below with help show you the process.
Tips for price lists:
- Make sure row 1 is headings (see the attached template)
- Avoid formulas
- Avoid photos
- The max length for any cell is 250characters when loading price lists
- Item Code must be a unique value. See below for how to highlight non-unique values
Watch this video to guide you through the process of uploading price lists in Excel format.
How to highlight non-unique values in a column:
- Highlight cells you wish to check for duplicates
- Click Home
- Click Conditional Formatting
- Click Highlight Cell Rules
- Select Duplicate Values
Buildxact price list:
SEE HERE for an Excel version of the Buildxact price list. This is so you can use it as a starting point for your own price list, then upload it into Buildxact