Within Buildxact when you set up a client you can track them by type.
You can create your own Client types.
- Click on "My Business"
- In the submenu click on "Business Set up"
- Choose "Client Types"
- You will see the current list of types
- Click the green "+" button to add new types
- The edit button will allow you to amend the current types
- Use the trashcan to delete
To apply a type to an existing Client
8. In the Navigation menu, click on "Clients"
9. Choose "All"
10. Click on the client name you wish to update
11. There is a status bar which shows the Client types
12. Click on the dropdown menu and choose the appropriate type from the list
To apply a Type to a new client
14. In the main menu click "Clients"
15. Click the green "+" button to add a new client
16. In the Client card is a field to choose the "Type"
17. Your Clients are sorted in the Navigation menu to the left by their types
When the lead becomes a quote you can update the type accordingly.