We have a system whereby you can post your suggestions, and others can vote on them - and vice versa - you can do the same to others ideas that have been posted.
Posting your feedback this way connects your ideas directly to our Product Team. You'll be able to understand our decision-making process, and receive feedback on your ideas from our Product Team.
When you submit feedback, or vote on other people's ideas, you'll automatically receive notifications about these features. These will come from [email protected].
You'll be notified when:
- Your request is initially reviewed.
- Items you vote on are reviewed, updated, or released.
- Comments are added to requests that you've submitted or voted on.
If you don't want to receive notifications, then click on the "Manage Email Preferences" link in the footer of any emails you receive from Support.
How to place a suggestion
- Click on "Explore"
- Click on "Feature Suggestions", this will open up into a new screen
3. Use the "Search" field to see if the idea has already been submitted by another user
4. If you find the idea, you can use the "Thumbs up" icon to add your vote
5. Click on "Make a suggestion'' if you would like to add an idea, and have other users vote on it.
6. Click here to go return to Buildxact
The status of each request will change over time. The table below explains what each status means.
We look forward to your feedback!