From the Costings tab, choose or find the material item to be measured, the Unit of Measure will be m²
- Click the take off icon
2. Choose the floor plan or roof plan to clad the roof
3. Choose the appropriate shape for drawing e.g
- Polygon for irregular shapes (sloping floors, rooflines etc)
- Square for regular rectangles and squares
- Ellipse for circular and oval areas
4. Enter the roof pitch
5. Draw the shape around the area that has this pitch
If the roof plan has various degrees of pitch for the same material these can be captured on the same take off.
6. Change the colour (optional)
7. Change the pitch
8. Draw the shape
9. Click ''Accept and Save"
10. The line item has updated with the quantity
11. And the total price based on the quantity